[Xmca-l] Re: Leontyev's activities

Larry,
Many thanks for this. These are wonderful connections.
Don't know if I have the Shotter you are referring to. Do you have a cite?
or perhaps could email me a paper offline?
Also, I'm wondering if you could say more about Shotter's idea of a third
realm. Again, I'm a little slow here - I didn't catch what the first and
second realms were?
And finally, could you elaborate a bit on what the third realm is?
Thanks,
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.