Re: [xmca] Soft Power and Collective Sense Making

Thanks for those references, Larry. Extracting the articles in question to
make them
available for reading is the next task at hand. And thanks for pointing to
the Outlines article as well! As my sculptor friend's t-shirt says, "so
many rocks, so little time" ! :-)

Also, you might want to check Perinat & Sadurni, The ontogenesis of
meaning. MCA, 1999, vol. 6, no 1, pp, 53-76.

mike