Re: [xmca] Soft Power and Collective Sense Making

Everything is related to everything else, Larry. Still, if we simply engage
in Vygotskian chaining, it makes more effective concept development a
little iffy.  :-)

I think your question is related to Martin's regarding power and
positive/negative
effects. I found David ES who is cc'ed on this note. Like more than a few
of us,
this is a busy time of year for him, but he has been on xmca before and
hopefully
will join the conversation. If we are lucky we might get Harry to
participate as well -- as I said, the discussion of Bernstein is important,
and, I might add, of Hasan and Halliday as well. But first, Spicer Eddy!

g'day!