Re: [xmca] empirical evidence (Kohlberg et al., 1968 testing Vygotsky)

Anton-- This is the first i have ever heard about a vygotskian lobby at
harvard.
Who were they? Bruner wrote the intro to the first edition of Thought and
Language, but a lobby?
Kohlberg was basically a Piagetian to my limited knowledge.
So its news to me. What does it portend?
mike