Re: [xmca] empirical evidence (Kohlberg et al., 1968 testing Vygotsky)

It is late here so maybe my memory is not 100%... But last year I remenber
reading a book from David Ausubel were while criticizing Piaget he cites
Vygotsky, or that is what I recall, and the book first edition was on the
50's or 60's... I can try to find this if anyone is interested..

Wagner Luiz Schmit
Brazil