Re: [xmca] Cultural Practices/Activities/etc

I am finding it interesting and challenging on many grounds, Andy. Many
thinkers prominent in recent xmca discussions are brought together there.
Not sure I understand it all, but what I do understand makes me want to
understand the rest better.

Has anyone out there in xmca-land read the whole thing who might like to
write a review?