Re: [xmca] Tom Toolery

Which would be to say, wouldn't it?, that subject and object become differentiated in deliberation and circumspection, from the unity of smoothly flowing practical activity. From a first-person viewpoint, that is. Analytically, we are all aspects of a whole system, folding and unfolding over time.

Martin