Re: [xmca] Tom Toolery

Andy,

Thanks for the remark and my apologies if I was not clear enough. I understand
your point about the historicity and cultural and social trajectories of
artifacts and I agree on that. What I was suggesting was that gesturing could be
an activity in which the body would act as an artifact without counting on
external devices -if we claim that *the body is an artifact*. I was wondering
how the mind-body unity and necessary interanimations would be operating in
dreaming?

Lucas

Lucas M. Bietti
Macquarie University