Re: [xmca] Tom Toolery

Andy
In a small and trembling voice, 'cos we don't want to get into dualisms
here--surely artefacts mediate with other artefacts--the pencil mediates
writing? I don't feel I am in the right league to answer this questions, but
I think we are pushed back to this position.
Carol

WORK as:
Visiting Lecturer
Wits School of Education