Re: [xmca] "semiotic/semantic [semicheskyj] analysis" (timeo Vygotskii et dona ferentem)

Hi Anton,

In "The problem of consciousness" (Collected Works, vol. 3), LSV writes that gestalt psychology makes the mistake of assuming that the psychological functions form a specific kind of unified structure. He says that he wants to treat this assumption as the problem: to explore the connections among the psychological functions, and how these connections change dynamically.

Certainly one can read this as an influence of gestalt psychology on his work. But it doesn't seem much of a movement towards a synthesis, or to encourage such a synthesis. What's your take on this?

Martin