Re: [xmca] Peter Smagorinsky on concepts

"the categories of "abstract" and "concrete" are both applied to concepts
(whether subjective or objective) but in general both are description of
concepts"

I agree with this.  "Concrete conception", as used here, is a qualifier for
whether the conception mirrors the concrete.

Huw