Re: Re: [xmca] Help With Spanish/Portuguese

Dear All
I have nothing to add to the video translation (a very good work!). I agree
with Armando´s comments.
In what concerns the work of Emilia Ferreiro, I don’t know her theory, but
if she is a Piagetian, her theory may have deep differences when compared
to Vygotsky ;-)

Best wishes,
Luísa A.

Luísa Aires