Re: [xmca] Hallucinating Romantic Science

On 4 January 2013 01:53, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> This has been floating around my classes, sorry about the confusion. I
> think its relevant.
> mike

Yes and so lovely too.  Almost unamerican if you don't mind my saying: sell
it to McDonald's as a burger wrapping and fund a new college?

Actually, it was from other nearby (to you) American roots where I came
across this in systematic detail: C. Alexander's QWAN.