Re: [xmca] Hallucinating Romantic Science

Could we call this ambivalence/contradictionS a necessary property of joint
cultural/mediated activity perhaps. Resistance to too much subordination is
the otherface of having no categories at all. I have sent Ursula Leguin's
short story She Unnames Them to you-all didn't I? If not, shame on me and I
will repost. It is all about classification/naming and resistence.
Something about power and gender in their too, although my students had a
hard time believing me when I said that.
mike