Re: [xmca] Hallucinating Romantic Science

Larry,
Where is the introduction where Martin locates Shweder's roots?

Also, I would say that Shweder is a Romantic in the German Romantic sense
(and no, that's not an oxymoron!), but not necessarily in the same line as
Luria.

So, as with most slippery academics, expect conflicting reports about his
status (and as with many academics, imho, he actively seeks to escape
classification).

-greg

p.s. note the spelling: "Shweder"

Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.