Re: [xmca] For the musicians

Hi All

Or, look at some other You-tube clips about the same child. (Thanks to a
friend
who was seeking to answer the question I asked about how we might know more
about the presence or absence of a TV prompter).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yprmkCuyEWo&feature=related
A short video feature by Sean King (www.seananthonymedia.com) about Jonathan
Okseniuk's debut performance with Chamber Orchestra Kremlin, which took
place in the Torrance (CA) Arts Center in February 2011.

mike