Re: [xmca] activity (was concepts)

Dear Nikolai, Anna,

We would welcome your thoughts in this interesting and lively discussion
thread.

On 21 April 2011 07:52, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

> I second the recourse to articles published in MCA and if you could entice
> Anna back into the discussion that would be great. The examples you provided
> are far more appropriate than the Frolov I pulled out!
>
> We may be at the point where, as we once did a long time ago, we select a
> series of articles that constitute a kind of "MCA reader" of key articles.
>
> Arne Raiethel's article on hominization, Hutchins, Latour......
> if pulled together and sequenced could help us at times such as the present
> discussion.

That seems like a good way forward.  Personally, I am also keenly aware of
the delicacy of some of these theories and approaches.  To paraphrase
Nikolai Veresov, we shouldn't be picking and choosing from Vygotsky if we
wish to remain 'Vygotskian'.

(I'm also "looking forward" to the immersive studies -- *gulp* )

Huw