Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 07:40:19 -0700
Subject: Re: [xmca] Question
From: lchcmike@gmail.com
To: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu

Not to cause confusion, Bella, but I read it as follows:

Consciousness is perizhivania of perezhivania, in exactly the same way that
perezhivanie is simply the (crux of/sut') perezhivania of objects. Awkward
to translate, but i can't see why reflection gets in there.
Seems to change the meaning to introduce reflection.
mike