Re: [xmca] CHAT Resources in Spanish/Recursos TACH en Castellano

From: Paul Dillon (phd_crit_think@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 03:30:45 PST

Thanks mike.

  Paul

Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Paul--

This is certainly an idea we can support here at lchc. We have in the past
tried to collect materials in spanish that are also
in english and other languages and related to chat. I am gloing to cc lchc,
but I strngly suggest that this idea be forwarded
to ISCAR as well. I really ought to fit their agenda and lend a lot of great
resources I will seek to create a TACH part of
LCHC as possibilities present themselves.]\\
mike