RE: Educational activity and school

From: White, Phillip (Phillip.White@cudenver.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 06:49:57 PDT

Mike wrote:

One result of this (PS 91 not withstanding) is that Peg and I sent a
telegram to Moscow which, playing on VVD's comments, said that we had
witnessed educational activity in a school. It was a play on words/ideas.
The "school" we were referring to was the first of the afterschool activities
that have absorbed me since 1981 (must mean VVD came a little before this)
we called "Field College" which happened to be on a school campus after
school.

       i'm in the dark here about the meaning/definition of "educational activity" - i don't know the reference points here.

       could someone explain their understanding of "educational activity" ?

thanks,

phillip