Re: Educational activity and school

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 03:44:01 PDT

Gee, I've scoured all the recent readings I've done, and I can't find
where I found this quote. It would be nice to know the context within
which it was made so that it might not be used inappropriately.

I'll continue looking for the source.

I must be too young for sneakers..."sneaker power" went in one year and
out the other!

Phil