[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "Walker, Dana" <Dana.Walker@unco.edu>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:49:14 -0700
- Cc: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CE739205.972Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Demail@example.com> <CE739205.972Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
Tantalizing information, Dana. What is the basic idea of Tanya Z's prism
analysis and what does the phrase, "community-linked" mean? I find
TZ's ideas very stimulating and have engaged in community-university
linked programs for some kind. how the prisms and programs related?
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Walker, Dana <Dana.Walker@unco.edu> wrote:
> I just completed a book using interactional ethnography (Judith Green,
> David Bloome) and Tania Zittoun's semiotic prism analysis, to examine
> learning and development in a community-school linked youth radio program
> for multilingual high school students, Peter Lang publishers.
> Dana Walker
> On 10/3/13 3:01 PM, "mike cole" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
> >message, but of course do not
> >see them except later on the accumulated list.
> >What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
> >something about what you
> >are working on or wondering about.
> >For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
> >that I visit in Colorado taught by
> >Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
> >development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor??
> >questions like that.
> >And you??