[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: Mary van der Riet <VanDerRiet@ukzn.ac.za>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 04:47:12 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US, en-ZA
- In-reply-to: <524DE615.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Demail@example.com> <CAAC47yDog+pGDU_ZVgaKyYLq6od3JzM1EmE3LZenOzdK7cqpQw@mail.gmail.com> <524DE615.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Mary van der Riet <VanDerRiet@ukzn.ac.za>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHOwICgP70acdjm8k2FsDmlWuLIMJnjYfKAgAB1FQA=
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
From: rjsp2 <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 22:48:05
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reply-To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
Now that is something I would love to hear more about.
Meanwhile I am just struggling to get my new sets of students started
off. And occasionally talking to my colleagues about Zones of Proximal
On 03/10/2013 22:35, Juliano wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> I am working on my doctoral research in Brazil. I am trying to
> conceptualize human development in the convergences and complementarities
> between Paulo Freire and A. N. Leont'ev. From that, to think implications
> of this concept of humanization for Science Education.
> See you!
> Juliano Camillo
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM, mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
>> message, but of course do not
>> see them except later on the accumulated list.
>> What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
>> something about what you
>> are working on or wondering about.
>> For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
>> that I visit in Colorado taught by
>> Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
>> development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor?? Simple
>> questions like that.
>> And you??
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).