[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: "Walker, Dana" <Dana.Walker@unco.edu>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 03:30:43 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHOwHvhBtp+mfcE/UyR/vnlLw3kiZnj4zoA
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Messages on XMCA
- User-agent: Microsoft-MacOutlook/184.108.40.206416
I just completed a book using interactional ethnography (Judith Green,
David Bloome) and Tania Zittoun's semiotic prism analysis, to examine
learning and development in a community-school linked youth radio program
for multilingual high school students, Peter Lang publishers.
On 10/3/13 3:01 PM, "mike cole" <email@example.com> wrote:
>Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
>message, but of course do not
>see them except later on the accumulated list.
>What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
>something about what you
>are working on or wondering about.
>For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
>that I visit in Colorado taught by
>Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
>development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor??
>questions like that.