Re: [xmca] Educational neuroscience

Hello Huw,

I like that text pretty much (I always returned to it in our research
group in Brazil and I will present it again this week to our research
group in Japan). And this text, acording to Leontiev, is from 1930...
But at the same time Leontiev, in a letter from this same year (if I
am not mistaken again) points to divergent way of thinking between
him, Luria and Vygotsky... I unfortunately know very little about
Luria (just read some texts) and even less about today Russian
neuroscience, does this proposal by Vygotsky continues in Luria? And
returning to the main topic, there is still neuroscience following
these guidelines?

Wagner