Re: [xmca] Educational neuroscience

Ulvi,

You mentioned you are interested in *cognitive CHANGE*.

Within the concept  *neuroplasticity* is implicit Nero change.

There is a scholar in France [Catherine Malabou] whose central conceptual
thesis explores *plasticity* as from the Greek *to mold  or to model.*
She moves the concepts of *dynamic* and *systems* and *theory* and *neural*
within the orbit of the central thesis of plasticity as change,
transformation and metamorphosis.

Not sure if this is too far off topic.

I also want to mention *neo-Piagetian* theory including Vygotsky and
Wittgenstein is being explored at SIMON Fraser University.
If interested I could say more.
Larry