[xmca] Re: Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal - Decision on Manuscript ID MCA-09-53

Monica,
yes, I have probably removed all "name-dropping" references, APA
guidelines suggest minimal to no footnotes, so they are only parenthetical
and are removed.
As I said, Tamara submitted the final submission you made. After Tamara, I
take a round of editing and then the final edits are done by the
publisher. I spend a lot of time thinking what is needed and what is not
needed in articles and whether an article conforms to APA guidelines and
to our internal MCA guidelines.
Sincerely,
Michael