[xmca] Re: Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal - Decision on Manuscript ID MCA-09-53

Mike -- attached is the one I had to ccorrect and accept. I made 4 corrections which otherwise would have effected the meaning. However I did not want to mess with the rest of the text because of the the english corrections Tamara already made. The attached file can be compared to the one I mailed you yesterday (the final). I conclude, for example, that footnotes are gone, a paragraph in the conclusion is deleted, references have been removed, words have been replaced (changes of english which I can't judge the correctness of).

But, if an editor has worked with it I'll accept the changes though I have to admit that I started to wonder whether the editor is a native English speaker or not...? Nothing more I can do, I just hope everything is ok.