[xmca] Re: Mind, Culture, and Activity: An International Journal - Decision on Manuscript ID MCA-09-53

Michael is away for 6 weeks, but presumably online. i do not know
what transformations happened between which step and which step. Tammy is
not longer ucsd worker, Camille is. i will cc her and await news on
what/how/ to proceed.

Is there anything in what the current version you have before you that you
object to, monica?
mike