[Xmca-l] Re: Quick question and assistance

So a search on http://scholar.google.com gives me these plus more.  I can
poke around a couple of real academic databases tomorrow.
- Deanya (more contact info in sig line)

Bell, Frances. "Connectivism: Its place in theory-informed research and
innovation in technology-enabled learning." *The International Review of
Research in Open and Distance Learning* 12.3 (2010): 98-118.
http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/902/1664

Berardi, Victor, and Greg Blundell. "A Learning Theory Approach to Using
Capture Technology in Teaching: Ideas from Basic Lecture Capture to
Student-Created Content." *Proceedings of the Information Systems Educators
Conference ISSN*. Vol. 2167. 2013.
http://proc.isecon.org/2013/pdf/2561.pdf

Clarà, Marc, and Elena Barberà. "Learning online: massive open online
courses (MOOCs), connectivism, and cultural psychology." *Distance
Education* 34.1 (2013): 129-136.

Clarà, M., and E. Barberà. "Three problems with the connectivist conception
of learning." *Journal of Computer Assisted Learning* (2013).

de Waard, Inge, et al. "Exploring the MOOC format as a pedagogical approach
for mLearning." *Proceedings from mLearn* (2011).
http://mlearn.bnu.edu.cn/source/ten_outstanding_papers/Exploring%20the%20MOOC%20format%20as%20a%20pedagogical%20approach%20for%20mLearning.pdf

De Waard, Inge. "Investigating Learner Interactions via Ubiquitous Access."
*mLearn*. 2012.
http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-955/papers/paper_78.pdf

de Waard, Inge, et al. "Using mLearning and MOOCs to understand chaos,
emergence, and complexity in education." *The International Review of
Research in Open and Distance Learning* 12.7 (2011): 94-115.
http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/1046/2026?mid=53

Ermalai, Iasmina Leila. "IT Gaining Ground in Learning." *Advanced
Engineering Forum*. Vol. 8. 2013.

O'Toole, Robert. "Pedagogical strategies and technologies for peer
assessment in Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs)." (2013).
http://wrap.warwick.ac.uk/54602/7/WRAP_O'toole_ROToole%20Peer%20Assessment%20in%20MOOCs%20(1).pdf

Reilly, Christiane. "MOOCs Deconstructed: Variables that Affect MOOC
Success Rates." *World Conference on E-Learning in Corporate, Government,
Healthcare, and Higher Education*. Vol. 2013. No. 1. 2013.
http://www.editlib.org/p/115062/proceeding_115062.pdf

Waite, Marion, et al. "Liminal Participants and Skilled Orienteers: Learner
Participation in a MOOC for New Lecturers." *Journal of Online Learning &
Teaching* 9.2 (2013).
http://jolt.merlot.org/vol9no2/waite_0613.htm

--
Deanya Lattimore