[Xmca-l] Re: Quick question and assistance

Dear XMCA'rs,
I'm wondering if anyone can point a colleague to Vygotsky-inspired folks
writing on MOOCs. I know there has been a lot of discussion about moocs
here on XMCA, but was wondering what's out there in writing.
I've forwarded the original message below.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.