Re: [xmca] Operations

Michael, your comment, "the knowing is in the act and in the act's
relationship to response" indicates a balance between act and response. I
question if the centrality of "response" may be more primary than the
initial act?
Manfred's notion of "expressive signs" may be interpreted as emphasizing
"response" as the way we come to "know".

Larry