[xmca] Fwd: FW: Lecturer Position - Details

*From:* Linehan,DP
*Sent:* 17 April 2012 16:34
*To:* Wells,AJ; Campbell,C; Cornish,F; Franks,B; Gillespie,AT;
Goncalves-Portelinha,I; Howarth,CS; Humphreys,P; Stockdale,J; Lopes,CI
(pgr); Garcia,L; Bauer,M; Reader,TW; Jovchelovitch,S
*Subject:* Lecturer Position - Details****

** **

Dear All,****

** **

Please find attached advertising details for our new lectureship position.**
**

** **

Can you please distribute through your various networks.****

** **

Many thanks, Daniel.****

** **

** **

Daniel Linehan****

Institute Manager****

Institute of Social Psychology****

London School of Economics and Political Science****

Houghton Street****

London WC2A 2AE****

Tel.: +44 (0)20 7955 7712****

Fax.: +44 (0)20 7955 7565****

** **

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic
communications disclaimer: http://lse.ac.uk/emailDisclaimer