Re: [xmca] Toward an Ontological Account of Learning

Hi Larry,

That paper did show up in published form:

Packer, M. J. & Goicoechea, J. (2000). Sociocultural and constructivist theories of learning: Ontology, not just epistemology. Educational Psychologist, 35, 227-241.

If you don't have access I can send you a copy.

Martin