[xmca] More laughter and learning

I think out-of-school and in-school learning can and should complement each other, but we will need to think in the conditions that mediate these contexts to be able to design ‘spaces 4 learning’.
The social interaction in schools is based on a cognitive view of learning and language, but also the mediating role of the teacher. Learning experiences in out-of-school setting such as museums or after school clubs should rethink their pedagogic role to promote participation and social interaction.