Re: [xmca] Glick on development, layering, contexts etc

I'll cc professor glick. Perhaps he could send materials. He did have an
informative article about Vygotksy and Werner some time back that appeared
in an APA journal, perhaps *Developmental Psychology*.

Professor Glick, ok by you if we disseminate web-accessible materials
relevant to this discussion?

mike