From: Олег Кравцов <vygconf@gmail.com>
Date: 2010/7/23
Subject: XI International Readings dedicated to the memory of L.S.Vygotsky

 XI International Readings dedicated to the memory of L.S.Vygotsky

Dear colleagues,

We are inviting you to take part in the XI International Readings dedicated
to the memory of L.S.Vygotsky “The Zone of Proximal Development in
Theoretical and Practical Psychology”. The conference will take place in the
L.S.Vygotsky Institute of Psychology of Russian University for the
Humanities in Moscow from 15 November till 18 November 2010. If you'd like
to take part in the conference, please fill in the attached application form
and send it to e-mail addresses vygconf@gmail.com and
vygotsky.conf@gmail.com no later than 1 September 2010. We will be glad to
answer any of your questions.

Best regards,

Organization team.

--
I have on my table a violin string. It is free. I twist one end of it and it
responds. It is free. But it's not free to do what a violin string is