Re: [xmca] Trying to stop the strands from unravelling

For online first to work, more xmca people have to subscribe. Sure would be
nice to get possiblity of online only version for less money. Also seems we
should routinely distribute editorials to xmca members and encourage more
people to write editorials!
mike