Re: [xmca] Learning Sciences / Science of Education

My copy of Sfard's book has just arrived.

The back cover has a [lone] blurb in which Paul Cobb writes:
"The publication of this book is an important event in the learning sciences."

As for my responses to points in this thread (the thread now posted at https://tw-curricuwiki.wikispaces.com/xmcaLearningSciences ) : I'm afraid I've had to suspend working on that in favor of work I'm doing on deadlines. I will get back to it someday, and let people here know in case there still is interest.

Jay's MCA review is quoted on the Amazon page for Sfard's book.