Re: [xmca] Neuroscience connections to learning and relearning

No one picked up on your interest in neuroeducation, Emily. A lot of what I
read in this area strikes me as almost entirely without any appreciation of
education, or human experience, as a culturally mediated, co-constructed
process. Do you have a favorite general ref you could point us to that you
resonate to??
mike