Re: [xmca] Learning Sciences / Science of Education

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, michael a evans wrote:

Today, I'm going to have a student scan the introductory chapter to the handbook penned by Sawyer to see if a more expansive view of the learning science agenda can be had - I'll forward to the list when ready.

I scanned that chapter for a class last semester. I will include a link for it on the web page that I'm preparing for this list, which will be up today (my hand is recovering from the garlic-crushing injury).

Meanwhile, I will send a copy to michael.