Re: RE : [xmca] Fwd: FW: The New Science of Learning

Thanks for following up on this.
it took me to the Society web page which appears a little outdated, but
nevertheless interesting. There is definitely a science studies paper in
this kind of development. The genealogy of the people involved is, even at a
casual glance, fascinating.

see http://www.isls.org/about_creation.html

mike

Ps -- I am embarrased that I am unsure of how properly to address you
Sophus Ng. :-( . As you know, i generally follow the egregious southern
california custom of address members of this group by their first names, but
I am uncertain of what your own tradition is and how best to address you. I
greatly appreciate your contributions.