Re: [xmca] teaching Vygotsky

Dear Mike, you are always so kind.

yes, and ... I will look to it (a translation) during the summer, and then send it to you, for review and comments.

Meanwhile there is my paper, I presented at Moscow University in 2006, : http://jointaction.dk/Volker/Performing%20Vygotskyc2.html
if someone is interested.

Volker

Mike Cole skrev:
Volker!! Sounds really exciting. How about a version of your article in
English to submit to mind, culture, and activity. It touches on so many
topics of interest??
mike

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 2:09 AM, Volker Bunzendahl <