RE: [xmca] Perezhivanie from Varshav and Vygotsky

Well,

My intention was not to close polissemic semantic fields in unidimensional ones,
but the inverse way, to open to more contradictions about word meanings, even
more when we have only one word in Portuguese to translate powerful different
semiotic-conceptual devices as "perezhvanie" and "opyt"... (I dont know about you
in English)

But, as words have not only the meanings and senses that we have in our personal
social mind... I understand that my concerns e simple quentions can actually be
interpreted like a way of reductionistic approach to meaning. Therefore I apologize...
this is not my way to think. I guessed... Other conceptual, contextualized terms
discussion I have compiled and read too... and noted that just because signs have
not only one meaning, discussion can continues.

Thank you.

Achilles.