Re: [xmca] Vygotsky, Luria and Eisenshtein (a question)

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 16:10:46 PDT

Excellent question. Lets see what we can find out.
There are references in Eisenshtein's published work about his activities
with
Shereshevsky, the mnemonist. And there is, I believe, a close relation
between the idea of "generalized image" in Luria and Eisenshtein's notion of
montage.

All we need is a bright young person with a thesis in mind and a ghost of
chance
of getting it done in this context.
mike