[xmca] Vygotsky, Luria and Eisenshtein (a question)

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 30 2008 - 15:35:00 PDT

Greetings for all.

One more extemporaneous question.

If I'm not misremembering, in "Making mind", Mike Cole exposes some very interesting data about Luria and Vygotsky's works with the audience of Eisenshtein's movies, didn't he expose? Puzirey, I remember well, has said something about Eisenshtein's reading of "Psychology of Art", in the files of Eisenshtein's personal library was founded an exemplar of the book, in which at several places are underlined the words "contend and form"... a basis for his own work has filmmaker. But, what more we can know about those works with audience? Everything was loosed with War? Is there no follower or co-worker that have dedicate even a single book or paper about these researchs? I Have thinking about these questions since 1991-1994 when I had read the fragments that I quote here, and only now I can ask for you. It's not my main subject now, but I'm concerning with it in a personal way, and why not to ask for? Somebody can give me some help?

Thank you very much for your attention and help.
Achilles.