Re: [xmca] latour

From: Anne-Nelly PERRET-CLERMONT <anne-nelly.perret-clermont who-is-at unine.ch>
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 11:59:01 PST

Hi Luiz,
Perhaps this can help as Bruno Latour has most of his papers accessible
electronically on his personal website:
http://www.bruno-latour.fr/
All the best,
Anne-Nelly

Anne-Nelly Perret-Clermont

Prof. Anne-Nelly Perret-Clermont
Institut de psychologie et éducation
Faculté des lettres et sciences humaines
Université de Neuchâtel
Espace L. Agassiz 1   CH 2000 Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
tel.:+41 32 718 18 56  fax: +41 32 718 18 51
email: anne-nelly.perret-clermont@unine.ch
http://www.unine.ch/ipe
http://members.unine.ch/anne-nelly.perret-clermont/