Re: [xmca] latour

From: Mike Cole <lchcmike who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 17:07:24 PST

Hi Luiz-- Have you written anything about your online game explorations
that led you back
to distributed cognition and artifacts?

The Latour article is in a book edited by Law. If someone has a pdf of it,
please let us know!
(off line is off line, but we are feeding each other tasty tid bits of ideas
here, right?)

Meantime, the following article may be relevant, its freely accessible, and
it gives a pretty
comprehensive overview of a bunch of related topics.

mike

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/ejournals/SPT/v4_n3html/RAMMERT.html