Re: [xmca] LSV`s developmental idea

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 09:44:24 PDT

Hi Armando-- I was too work oriented to take a moment and wish you a speedy
recovery from you illness.
If you send the article to me we can post it and I am sure between all of
the knowledgable people on xmca we
can get it translated.

It is nice to see French appearing on XMCA and hopefully we will have some
commentary in French to spur efforts
at cross-linguistic meaning making.
mike