[xmca] Virtual spaces...

From: Mary K. Bryson (mary.bryson@ubc.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 16:03:05 PDT

http://elgg.org/

Lots of folks are raving about this open source online social software/web
2.0 content management system...
Accommodates blogs, wikis, uploading files, networking, messaging plus...
Soon, you won't even have to install it client-side, as it will all be
fully online... And since it is aimed at institutions like schools, I am
sure it is fully password-protectable.

Mary